This section will be updated for current jobs openings in Outpost or other hiring companies that post their spouse employment opportunities through us from time to time.
There are also endless voluntary work opportunities in Houston. Below are some links to help you look.
- Volunteer Houston is a fantastic website that matches personal criteria and skills with available volunteer positions: www.volunteerhouston.org/
- You can also contact Frazier Wilson, Director of Shell Social Investment at email@example.com or check out www.shell.com/us/energizeyourfuture for more Shell Volunteering opportunities.
- The American Red Cross: www.redcross.org/
- Houston Society for Protection/Cruelty to Animals (SPCA): www.spcahouston.org/
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center: www.mdanderson.org/
- Houston Area Women’s Center: www.hawc.org/
- DePelchin Children’s Center: www.depelchin.org/
- Children’s Museum of Houston: www.cmhouston.org/
- Houston Museum of Natural Sciences: www.hmns.org/
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston: www.mfah.org/
- Texas Wildlife Rehabilitation Coalition: www.twrc-houston.org/
- S.E.R.V.E., Shell’s volunteer group, which helps with different community projects and asks for volunteers at special events. Announcements are made periodically throughout the year.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center needs volunteers for many different positions e.g. Floor Host, New patient registration, Gift Shop, Children’s Art Project etc. www.mdanderson.org
- Katy Medical Center Volunteers : Volunteers for the hospital
- Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital: Help needed in many areas: Occupational therapy, music, special events, crafts, gardening, games, reading to patients and visitation.
- Schools: Library notice boards carry adverts for local help.
- Outpost Houston office